Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Introduction

I am Smoo. The name Smoo comes from I am 25 years old, born and raised in Columbia, SC. I married my highschool sweetheart, whom we will call Bear (lol). He's 24 years old and enlisted in the US Air Force as a Security Forces Alarm Systems Monitor. 3We have been stationed at RAF Mildenhall, England, Minot AFB, ND, and will be stationed at Charleston AFB, SC. We have two children: Monkey who was born the day after christmas and will be turning 4 and turkey who was born just last Monday November 17th. I am currently staying in West Columbia, SC until Bear comes back from Minot.

The main reason I'm blogging is because I think alot, and now with a new baby, i feel myself starting to head in a different direction in life. This is going to be my venting spot because I'm still not too good with expressing my true feelings.

Well, Happy Thanksgiving!

TTFN!!!

No comments: